Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 8 2010

I saw the doctor yesterday for my 14 week appointment. I got another ultrasound which was delightful. Seeing that baby is so wonderful. I can't deny I was still not sure the baby was alive and well, but it was. My boobs are still enormous, they are still sore but I think perhaps a little less sore than a few weeks ago.
My uterus is definitely noticeable when I lay down and feel it. It is about half way to my navel now.
Before I became pregnant I weighed about 130 and as of yesterday at my appointment I weighed 140.
WOW. That is a lot for only 14 weeks?!?
I have been worried about it but I am hoping it will slow down later.
What else? My acne is still really bad. VERY bad. Never have I had trouble like this before.
I asked my doctor yesterday about the concerns I have.
1. heating pad use
2. hot baths
3. diet coke
4. my weight
5. acne
6. sleep struggles
His answers are in red.
He seems like a nice man. I think I will enjoy having him as my doctor.
I hesitate to say what gender I think this baby is. I will not lie I hope it is a girl. Tho I know from experience that either is wonderful.
I remember thinking Conner was a girl, and feeling a little disappointed after the ultrasound revealed he was a boy.
Conner almost exclusively tells us that it is a girl. Corey and my mom think its a girl. I have noticed differences in this pregnancy...the acne didn't happen with Conner, headaches have been daily the past two weeks and I didn't have those with Conner hardly at all. I have had much more weight gain and extreme hunger pains, empty stomach feelings every two hours. I have craved heavy foods like Meals, such as meats and cheeses and sandwiches. I am not one to typically crave sandwiches. I think the first noticable craving I had during this pregnancy was a Jimmy Johns sandwich. I have had them several times so far and usually wolf the whole thing down. They are large.
I have felt very similarly as far as sickness in the stomach goes with this pregnancy and Conner.
The heart rate on this baby is VERY fast. The doctor said that might indicate a girl but who knows.
As you can see I am wishing for a girl, but I know i will be delighted with any healthy wonderful child. I know that because of the sheer goodness and joy that has come from having Conner. The love I have for that NUT is overwhelming. I have love for him that surpasses any emotion I have ever felt. Even tho sometimes he drives me CRAZY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment