Friday, December 17, 2010

The most notable thing that has happened with my pregnancy in the past few weeks is the dramatic migraines I have been having for the past three weeks. They have been completely and utterly awful. I have been taking tons of tylenol but it does nothing at all. I finally called the doctors office and told them what was happening and thankfully they called me in some Lortab. I was very hesitant to take something other than tylenol but I felt so desperate after having been in so much pain for so long. I felt I was willing to do anything to get rid of it. I have felt that I owe it to Conner (and Corey) to get feeling better.
I took one of the Lortabs and threw up about fifteen minutes later. I assume I threw up the pill but amazingly later I felt so much better, some of the pill must have gotten to my brain and helped.
That was on Tuesday and today is Friday. I felt the best I have felt in three weeks yesterday. I felt like I could do anything. I don't know if I was so used to having a constant nagging pain and without it I felt like a million bucks. I however woke up with a headache again this morning and it has progressively gotten worse and is kinda bad this evening. I feel so bad having to take the pill. But on Wednesday I called the doctors office again and asked again about the pain pill and if it was safe. The nurse assured me that Lortab is approved for pregnancy. So I have to just have faith that the baby will be ok. I also had Corey and my dad give me a blessing on the worst pain night.

No comments:

Post a Comment